Rhodec International is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
Rhodec International endeavours to comply fully with the Data Protection Act 1998 in its handling of personal data and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in effect from May 2018. We aim to keep your data safely and securely and to use it only for the purposes stated in this policy.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Data protection principles
We will comply with data protection law, which says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes
- Relevant to the purpose we have told you about and limited only to those purposes
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about
- Kept securely
What we collect
青草青永久在线We may collect the following information:
- Name and title
- Contact information including email address
- Information relevant to your inquiry (to advise you on appropriate training) and/or your course application such as employment history, academic achievements and computer literacy
- For students formally applying for or enrolling on courses, this may include more sensitive information relating to your health and medical history
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- Academic records and tutor feedback for students enrolled on our courses
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping – where you give us personal data in order for us to provide you with a service, your data will be used for the purposes of dealing with your inquiry and/or application and sending you relevant information about the School. In some cases we may hold data for use in connection with future contacts you may make with the School. For example, data obtained during the recruitment process may be linked with data subsequently collected if you enrol as a student.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically like to notify you by email about new products, special offers or other information (including related to third parties) which we think you may find interesting using the contact information which you have provided.
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, when we may contact you by email. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
青草青永久在线We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you do not wish to allow cookies, please disable them before continuing to use our websites. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the websites may be functionally limited.
Links to other websites
青草青永久在线Our websites may contain links to other sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites and those sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and read the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
青草青永久在线You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties青草青永久在线. However, we may pass some of your data to other organisations if this is required by law, is necessary for the prevention or detection of crime or is necessary in order to provide particular services to you. In particular it may be necessary to share data with organisations with whom we work in partnership.
青草青永久在线You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Rhodec International, 26 Old Steine, Brighton BN1 EL, UK.
青草青永久在线If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues. Rhodec is registered with the ICO, reference no. ZA379664.